Northwest Medical Specialties invites you to join our CPAN Chapter at our next advocacy educational event. During this event you will:
- Hear highlights from the 2019 Community Oncology Alliance (COA) Conference held at Disney’s Dolphin Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
- Learn about key issues impacting community oncology including:
- Cancer Clinic Consolidation and Closures, Concerns with Pharmacy Benefit Managers, The Harm of Prior Authorizations
- Hear your fellow advocates share their experience participating in COA’s Patient Advocacy conference program track.
- Learn more about how you can join our local Community Oncology Alliance Patient Advocacy (CPAN) Chapter.
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Location: St. Joseph Medical Building (behind main lobby check-in)
1608 South J Street, Tacoma WA 98405
Conference Room B
This is a free program, but registration is required. To register contact, please contact Abra Kelson at (253) 200-3164, email@example.com.