Infectious Disease Patient Education Resources
We realize that many of our infectious disease patients find comfort and power in understanding more about their condition and its possible treatments.
Because of this we created a library of the most common conditions, medications and their treatment, searchable by keyword.
To search the entire library simply click the button above, enter your topic of interest and select GO.
Commonly Searched Topics
- Getting a Flu Vaccination
- Flu Vaccination for Children
- Flu Shots for People 50 or Older
- Adult Self-Care for Colds and Flu
- Protect Your Child from the Flu
- Handwashing: Tips for Patients, Family, and Friends
- Hepatitis C: Know the Facts
- Hepatitis C: Should You Get Tested?
- What to Know About Hepatitis C Treatment
- Hepatitis C: Preventing the Spread
- Hepatitis C: Protecting Your Liver
- Hepatitis C and HCV Infection
- Understanding Bloodborne Pathogens