Do you need help with transportation, supplies, referrals, or any other areas?
We’re here to help! The following services are available at no charge to all patients of Northwest Medical Specialties:
- Links to community resources such as Paratransit, shuttle services, food banks or local charity organizations.
- Assistance with applying for Social Security disability requests.
- Referrals for durable medical equipment, home health agencies, etc.
- Information on community education resources such as support groups, service groups, American Cancer Society, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Lung Cancer Alliance, etc.
- Help networking with other providers and agencies to coordinate service plans for individual patients.
- Help exploring care giving resources and do problem solving with your family members.
- Resource information for wigs, prosthetics, etc.
- Samples of nutrition supplements for those with poor oral intake.
- Connections to outside counseling resources.
Please call 253-428-8700 and ask for our patient navigation department for help with resources!